Sales Representative Wanted
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Grass Manufacturing (BGM) is adding to its growing domestic manufacturing business! The company is looking for a person with an energetic attitude, integrity, and professionalism to join our sales team. Located in Lexington KY, BGM is a value-add manufacturer of precision machined components, welded and other custom light assemblies, along with sorting and inspection services for original equipment customers throughout the Midwest and South. This role comes with an existing client base to help propel the right individual to success along with being inside the ownership of two other sister companies!
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
• Call on, and service existing accounts, explain our offerings, obtain orders, trouble shoot their problems, etc.
• Generate new account opportunities by properly planning and organizing your daily workload.
• Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
• Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products & solutions.
• Track all sales activities and keep management updated and informed regularly on your activities.
• Maintain a well-developed pipeline of opportunities with prospects.
• Develop strong, ongoing relationships with current customers and future prospects.
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
• Continually keep up on industry trends.
• Other requirements as needed to successfully increase the annual volume of your book.
• 2-4 years of industrial sales experience
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Ability to travel regionally, some overnights required
• Excellent interpersonal skills and highly self-motivated
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
• Self-motivated, energetic attitude, integrity and professionalism
• Sales minded and customer focused
• Experience in CNC machining
• An understanding of resource planning and management
• A competitive attitude and work ethic
• Be able to build strong relationships, and work with minimal supervision and drive results independently.
• Mechanically inclined is always a PLUS
This position comes with a competitive compensation package, to include a base salary and commissions on new sales. Other Benefits include:
• Medical, dental, vision, HAS/PPO plans
• Paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
• 401(k) plan
• Life insurance